Friday 1 January 2016

Watching Musical @ West End

As an avid fan of western musicals, it has always been my dream to watch musicals at West End theatres. Chanced upon this site while searching for my favourite Love Never Dies musical, I thought the dream of watching my favourite musical at West End could be fulfill.

https://www.londontheatredirect.com/musical/765/Love-Never-Dies-tickets.aspx

Since there was a chat feature in this website and I couldn't find any dates for this musical, I decided to use it to enquire about ticket bookings.

Here is how the chat went.

Theatre Staff A: Good evening, this is XXXXX. How can I help you?

Me: Good evening. May I know the dates which Love Never Dies will be shown at the Adelphi theatre?

Theatre Staff B: Good evening, that was shown 4 years ago. As far as we understand, Love Never Dies will not be coming back anytime soon. We are currently showing Kinky Boots at the Adelphi theatre.

Me (feeling disappointed): Oh OK. Thank you and have a nice day!

After checking on Google, I found out that Love Never Dies is currently showing in Hamburg, Germany and no signs of it coming to Singapore yet. However, its prequel, the all time favourite Phantom Of The Opera will be showing at London's Her Majesty Theatre till end of 2016. I could still consider catching this musical instead.


No comments:

Post a Comment